Thursday, August 26, 2021

Well…

I had my final appointment with the surgeon and some preop testing (which wasn’t much of anything) today. I asked my questions, got some helpful information, went over what will happen day-of before and after surgery. Shit is getting real. 
I am on the second day of the liver shrink diet. I was ok on day one. Today, this evening, mostly, I am regretting life. I just want a real meal. Only 12.2 more days of this, right? 
It’s all for the greater good. I’m doing this for my health and well-being. There is going to be unpleasantness, but I can do this. I just need to have some fortitude, right? Positive self-talk. That’s the name of the game, here, right? It’ll be alright. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm still alive :)

 It's been a while. The surgery went well, if you can't tell from my previous post which was somewhat painkiller-laden. I got out of...