Monday, June 28, 2021

Thinking up a solution

Every week I ship myself and my niece (aged 10) a snack from a different part of the world, and we open them and try them together on Zoom on Mondays. I get that this is going to have to change, and it will as soon as I figure out an alternative that doesn’t involve unhealthy food. I just can’t problem solve it myself right now. 
If I get her books and we talk about them, then both of us have homework and a deadline for reading them. If I get toys, we are both going to be overrun in short order. And that’s it.  That’s literally all I can think of. I suppose all my creativity has left me. 
I want to keep that shared experience we’ve been having through COVID, but I want it to be consistent with what will be my new lifestyle. Im deeply open to suggestions (lol). 

1 comment:

  1. Do a craft together. Could be a different craft each week, or work on the same project for several weeks, etc.

    ReplyDelete

I'm still alive :)

 It's been a while. The surgery went well, if you can't tell from my previous post which was somewhat painkiller-laden. I got out of...