Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Hmm

 Still working on thinking up a solution to the situation with the snacks and the niece. Someone suggested tea, which is promising. I am looking into tea clubs that we can both join and then share the tea, because she likes tea. 

In other news, I ate more than I intended last night. It makes me worried about old habits creeping up after surgery. I am not rearranging my insides to fail. I'm certainly not rearranging my insides to fall back into habits that got me into this situation in the first place. 

But I worry. It's so easy to slip. I've slipped with other diets, er, lifestyle changes in the past, and fell back into old habits. I suppose it is not something that bad to work through with my therapist. Which means I have to get back there. It's been like a month. 

I need to get on the exercise train, too. Everything leaves me so tired, though. I'm *so* out of shape. And I have to go back to logging my food intake. So many changes to make. I'm trying to do it, but I'm not being as aggressive as I probably should be. I have a meeting with the surgeon on the 8th. We'll see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm still alive :)

 It's been a while. The surgery went well, if you can't tell from my previous post which was somewhat painkiller-laden. I got out of...