Friday, September 3, 2021

Yeah.

So I’m at this thing for work. I came at 1pm to set up and now it’s 4:30 pm and it doesn’t start till 6 pm. So I have a lot of time to myself. Time to think. Mostly about how I had my shake for breakfast, then left in an effort to get better parking stupid early and without snacks, my lunch shake and my dinner salad. 
And to add to the fun, my booth is right near the food trucks. Every time the wind blows I smell sausage and steak and pizza and steak and who knows what else. After a week and two days on this pre-op diet, I could eat them all. My kingdom for a pizza, for real, man. 
I asked my husband to bring me fruit and a shake but it will be a while before he gets here. I probably won’t get my dinner salad until I get home from the event tonight. I wouldn’t say I’m miserable. Just frustrated. I will try to keep my mind off of it, but I’m not sure how successful I am going to be. So. Yay for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm still alive :)

 It's been a while. The surgery went well, if you can't tell from my previous post which was somewhat painkiller-laden. I got out of...